The 2022 Ability Scholarship Application Program is now closed. Stay tuned, winners will be announced by May.
Before You Apply
Unfortunately, there is no capability to save work and then edit/modify it at a later time.
The purpose of the Ability scholarship is to raise awareness of and sensitivity towards people with disabilities – it is not limited to applicants with disabilities – anyone who is eligible can apply.
Winners will be announced by May 2023.
The scholarship money can be used towards any college related costs, to include tuition, room/board, and books.
Checks will be mailed directly to your University
Please read the following information BEFORE emailing questions to the Administrator. Due to time constraints, any emails with questions that can be answered on this page will NOT be answered.
- Applicants are eligible regardless of major or area of study.
- Applicants who meet all criteria, including AT&T employees and their family, are eligible to apply.
- Applicant must enroll in an accredited (2-year or 4-year) undergraduate program within the U.S. for the 2023-2024 year.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- There is no age limit.
Requirements for All Applicants
- Applicants must initial a release authorizing Ability to use the applicant’s name on the Ability website and in the Ability newsletter.
- OPTIONAL: Ability would love to hear from our winners via a short video of how this scholarship has helped their collegiate endeavors. We will reach our later this year.
The deadline for the Program Administrator to receive all required materials is February 28, 2023 11:59pm – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Applicant’s will be graded solely on their video submissions